Laboratory ECCA attaches great importance to the quality of its analyzes. In each analysis, the aim is to maintain the highest quality standards. The quality system is accredited by BELAC accordance with ISO 17025. Laboratory ECCA has a very wide scope of accredited analyses, related both in the field of food and animal feed as well as for the environmental analyses.
In addition to this accreditation, the laboratory also has several approvals by competent authorities. These approvals require an operation according to ISO 17025. Laboratory ECCA has been recognized by LNE, OVAM, VLM, AFSCA and the Brussels Region.
To maintain the quality of analysis and sampling laboratory ECCA participates to several proficiency tests (national and international) conducted by a variety of organizers such as FAPAS, LGC Standards, VITO, etc. These ring trials allow us to guarantee the accuracy of the results in an independent way.
“Quality is not an act, it is a habit.” - (Aristotle)
- Departement Omgeving - deeldomein bodembescherming
- Weeelabex recognition - Auditor Kürt Bultinck
- Erkenning Wallonië - déchets (afval)
- erkenning asbest identificatie: FOD WASO
- FAVV erkenning
- Departement Omgeving erkenning - water
- LNE-water: Compendium voor de monsterneming, meting en analyse van water (WAC)
- VLM erkenning fosfor (M-B3)
- VLM erkenning bodem (M-B1)
- VLM erkenning diervoeders (M-D)
- VLM erkenning meststoffen (M-M)
- VLM erkenning microbiologie (M-M3)
- VLM: Compendium bemonsterings- en analysemethodes voor mest, bodem en veevoeder (BAM)
- VLM erkenning organische koolstof (M-B4)
- OVAM erkenning bodem
- OVAM erkenning afval
- Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest erkenning